A la Carte Services
Integrity Based Management will also be providing A la Carte Services to HOA’s that just cannot afford to hire a full time Management Company, but need individual services to help them in complying with the laws. Some of the services and pricing that will be provided to those HOA’s will be dependent on the HOA itself, these services may include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Reports, including Balance Sheets, P&L Statements, Reconciliation, Aging Reports, etc.
- Accounts Payable – paying bills for the community
- Ordering Assessment coupons for the HOA
- Assistance with NRED and State forms to be filled out and sent to the departments
- Violation Inspections w/ photos and letters to be mailed
- Obtaining proposals for individual projects to send to the Board of Directors
- Newsletters, Meeting Notices – Create or help create and/or mail out
- Annual Budgets – Help create and/or mail out
- Annual/Election Meetings, including sending out nomination forms and/or ballots
- Creating documents i.e.; Rules & Regulations, HOA Policies, etc.
- Using our company’s Board room to conduct their HOA Board Meetings.
- Guidance and/or questions pertaining to the individual community and NRS 116, this does not include legal advice/opinions. We will direct you to an attorney for any and all legal matters.
- Notary Services